Do you want to guest blog in on a high traffic website? If you love technology and social media, you can become a guest blogger and write for us!
How You Benefit
We will include a link to your blog and social media accounts in your published article.
Your content and links will get shared to our massive number of followers throughout our social media profiles.
Editorial Guidelines for Guest Posting
- Every article submitted should contain 600 words or more and must be technological focused.
- Each guest post should include at least one (1) royalty-free image:
-Images should have a width of 900px, and not exceed 100KBs in file size. (TIP: Use
free online image editing tools to customize the size and dimensions of the images
according to our guidelines.)
-Images should be either owned by you or royalty-free. Other forms of visual media (i.e. videos, infographics) can be used.
- The post should be readable. Use of subheadings and bullet lists, and short paragraphs is advisable.
- The guest post should include atleast one link to a relevant post of milasona.com
- The content should have links to high authority sources that will allow the readers to understand the topic better. (Consult with us if you want to insert commercial links)
- The guest post should cite sources of data, statistics, and numerical figures that you mention in the article.
- As the guest blogger, you should respond to comments and questions posted by readers.
- The article should be original and not spun from existing content. You should write the article exclusively for milasona.com, and so it should not have been published online prior to being posted on our blog. You may republish the content on your own blog but only after one (1) month of posting on milasona.com and with a do follow link to the original blog post.
- It is highly recommended to include case studies or personal accounts in the article.
- We prefer How To technology guides
Your guest post should be something that you will be proud of publishing online. There’s a possibility for it to be syndicated on popular websites and blogs in the future.
We do want this guest post opportunity to be a win-win situation for you and us.
How to submit your tech guest post
To send the article, you may use our contact us page or drop us a note via email at firstname.lastname@example.org